Below we outline how to set up and use different Workflows that are triggered once a user completes a call and submits their script.
In much the same way as with forms, scripts allow for information to be captured during the call using pre-defined fields. Workflows allow for different actions (such as sending out an email, labelling, user assignment) to be performed quickly, easily and most importantly, automatically.
Creating Script Workflows:
- Navigate to the Workflows page inside your Script.
- Select Add Workflow.
- You will be given 2 different fields: One to create conditions and one to add actions that are to run based on those conditions. (Note: if you leave the conditions section blank, then your workflows will run any time a new call is complete.)
- Select Add Condition and pick the type of condition you would like to add.
- Select the Delay for your action or leave it to run Immediately.
- Select Add Action and pick the type of action you would like to run (e.g. Email).
- Select Save once you are happy with the workflow setup that you have created.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.