You are able to set up powerful automation within GeckoChat in the form of workflows.
These specify when and why an automated action needs to be performed in the system. The aim is to alleviate the work needed by your team to manage data, as well as improve efficiencies between teams. Workflows can be used to label contacts, assign users, send messages and leave notes based on specific conditions (such as information provided, the channel used or the status of the conversation).
Setting up workflows:
- Navigate to the Workflows tab, select New Workflow, and name your workflow.
- Select when you would like to start your workflow: Before the conversation, Once it starts or After the conversation.
- Now set the conditions for your workflow. This could include information about the contact you are speaking to, the conversation channel in use and more. (An example of this could be IF Nationality = United Kingdom OR IF Channel = Admissions LiveChat)
- Select the action to be performed, such as Assign it to another agent, Send a message, Add a note or add a label. (If we continue our example, you may wish to Apply label "domestic student" to the contact.)
- Confirm your workflow and save.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.