You are able to filter calls based on the campaign they were a part of, the date range and outcome of your calls. Each .CSV export provides information on the time of the call, duration, outcome and contact information.
Please note that if you are using Mozilla Firefox when exporting from Gecko, your file will not be saved as a .CSV file. Either use a different browser (such as Chrome) or be ready to change the file type once exported.
To get started, simply:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Export Data.
- Select + New Export.
- Pick the type of data as Calls.
- (Optional) Pick the specific Campaign you would like to export out of.
- (Optional) Pick the Outcome, Date range and give your export a Name.
- Select Export.
To better help you understand the data contained on your .CSV file, we've broken down some of the headers for you:
- Contact ID - the unique Gecko ID for each contact.
- Contact Name - The name of the contact within Gecko.
- Outcome - The outcome of the call, as selected by your call agent.
- Number - The number used to call said contact.
- User - The call agent who made the call.
- Sender Name - The name given to the VoIP number used to make the call.
- Sender Telephone - The VoIP number used to make the call.
- Campaign Title - The campaign your contact was called through.
- Status - Whether a call was Complete, Aborted or Cancelled.
- Action - The associated action from the selected Outcome.
- Prepared At - The date/time a call was first prepared (the act of clicking an available contact in your campaign).
- Started At - The date/time a call commenced with a Contact.
- Ended At - The date/time a call finished.
- Completed At - The date/time a call was Completed.
- Cancelled At - The date/time a call was Cancelled/Aborted at.
- Completion Duration - The time (in seconds) between Ended At and Completed At.
- Active Duration - The time (in seconds) between Started At and Ended At (including time on hold).
- Preparing Duration - The time (in seconds) between Prepared At and Started At (for a contact).
- Preparation Time - The time (in seconds) between Prepared At and Started At (for a call agent).
- Call Time - The time (in seconds) between Started At and Ended At (not including time on hold).
- Completion Time - The time (in seconds) between Ended At and Completed At.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.