You're able to export all of the records for organisations held on your system in just a few simple clicks. Each .CSV export provides information on addresses, contact details and more.
Please note that if you are using Mozilla Firefox when exporting from Gecko, your file will not be saved as a .CSV file. Either use a different browser (such as Chrome) or be ready to change the file type once exported.
To get started, simply:
- Navigate here.
- Pick the export type as Organisations.
- Choose to Export.
To better help you understand the data contained on your .CSV file, we've broken down some of the headers for you:
- Organisation ID - the unique Gecko ID for each organisation.
- Name - the listed name of the organisation.
- Telephone (country code) - the international dialling code for the organisation.
- Telephone (number) - the recorded telephone number for the organisation.
- Address - the listed address for your organisation.
- Website - any listed website for your organisation.
- Organisation ID - the identifying ID you have assigned to the organisation within the Organisation > Overview > Profile area.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.