Gecko allows you to export information for multiple events. Information is exported into a .CSV file to be used for external analysis, or even imported into other systems.
Please note that if you are using Mozilla Firefox when exporting from Gecko, your file will not be saved as a .CSV file. Either use a different browser (such as Chrome) or be ready to change the file type once exported.
To start your export, simply:
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Export Data.
- Select + New Export.
- Pick the type of data as Events.
- (Optional) Give your export a name.
- Select Export.
To better help you understand the data contained on your .CSV file, we've broken down some of the headers for you:
- Event ID - the unique Gecko ID for your event or session.
- CRM ID - the value added in CRM Value (optional) field when setting up an event.
- Title - the name of the event or session created.
- Parent ID - the ID of the parent event.
- Parent Title - the name of the event.
- Status - denotes whether an event is current (live or scheduled for the future) or past.
- Country - the value added in the Country field when setting up an event.
- Location - the value added in the Location field when setting up an event.
- Start Date - the date/time an event is scheduled to begin.
- End Date - the date/time an event is scheduled to end.
- Event Time - the date/time of Start Date and End Date for this event/ session in one cell.
- Auto Waitlist - denotes whether Auto Waitlisting has been enabled. A value of 1 = enabled, blank = not enabled.
- Maximum Attendees - the maximum number of attendees for this event/ session.
- Cost - the value added in the Cost field when setting up an event.
- Total Attendees - the total number of contacts in this event (across all event attendee status).
- Attended - the number of attendees with the Attended status.
- Engaged - the number of attendees with the Engaged status.
- Invited - the number of attendees with the Invited status.
- Registered - the number of attendees with the Registered status.
- Waitlisted - the number of attendees with the Waitlisted status.
- Cancelled - the number of attendees with the Cancelled status.
- Removed - the number of attendees with the Removed status.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.