Gecko allows you to export lists of every message ever sent, from every workflow, every broadcast and every manual submission.
Please note that if you are using Mozilla Firefox when exporting from Gecko, your file will not be saved as a .CSV file. Either use a different browser (such as Chrome) or be ready to change the file type once exported.
To get started:
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Export Data.
- Select New Export.
- Pick the type of data as Messages.
- (Optional) Pick a Saved Search Filter to make your export more granular.
- (Optional) Choose to filter results by message status.
To better help you understand the data contained on your .CSV file, we've broken down some of the headers for you:
- Message ID - the unique Gecko ID for each message sent on your account.
- Sender - the name of the verified sender used to send the message.
- Contact - the name of the Contact who received the message.
- Sent at - date/time the message was sent by Gecko at.
- Type - the type of message sent (email or sms).
- Subject - the subject given to your email message.
- Status - the current status of the message.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.