This article covers integrating GeckoChat with Radius. Users looking to integrate GeckoEngage with Radius should click here.
The benefits of linking your instance of Radius to GeckoChat are numerous; contact creation, dynamically updated details and full transcripts of conversations pushed through to your CRM. Getting set-up is simple.
- Log in to Radius.
- Head to Setup > Web Services.
- Click on + Add New Web Service.
- Enter a Web Service Name and hit Save. Take note of both the Username and Password as we'll need these in a moment.
- Now log in to GeckoChat.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Find the Radius box and click Setup.
- Add your Username and Password from the web-service. In the Radius Host URL field add the URL for your Radius instance. (e.g. https://example.hobsonsradius.com)
- Hit Done.
Your integration is now created and ready to customise! Now click on Manage. Here you're able to track attributes, as well as quickly and easily set up recurring imports to bring contacts from Radius into Chat so you can initiate conversations.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.