This article covers integrating GeckoChat with Connect. Users looking to integrate GeckoEngage with Connect should click here.
It takes minimal effort to link your Connect instance with GeckoChat, and the benefits are numerous; the ability to create new contacts, dynamically update details and have full transcripts of your conversations pushed through to your CRM. Below we examine how to get set up.
- Log in to Connect.
- Hover the mouse over your username in the top-right corner and select Update Profile.
- Create a new Webservice.
- Take note of both the Webservice client name and PassKey as we'll need these in a moment.
- Open GeckoChat.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Find the Connect box and click Setup.
- Add your Webservice Client Name and PassKey from the web-service and select your region (EMEA or US).
- Hit Done.
Your integration is now ready to be used. Click the Manage button to map and track contact fields in GeckoChat to attributes in Connect.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.