This article covers integrating GeckoEngage with Slate, For more integration guides click here
Integrating with Slate is achieved via an SFTP server. This process works by having Gecko export your .csv files into an SFTP folder, which is then picked up by a recurring import from Slate.
If you do not have access to an SFTP host, contact Gecko's support team and we will be happy to set up an SFTP directory for you. Click here to start a live-chat with the Gecko team.
- Obtain login details to an SFTP server.
- Download a SFTP client and check that you can access your SFTP folder using your login details.
- Set up a new recurring export in Gecko, enable the SFTP option and enter your SFTP login details.
- Trigger the export and use your SFTP client to check that the file has been exported into your directory.
- Configure a recurring SFTP import in Slate to import new .csv files from your SFTP.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.