This article covers integrating GeckoEngage with Ellucian, For more integration guides click here
Please note: This guidance is dependant on which type of Ellucian product is in use, if the below steps are not applicable for your particular product please contact support and we will be happy to assist further.
Integrating with Ellucian is achieved via an SFTP server. This process works by having Gecko export your .csv files into an SFTP folder, which is then picked up by a recurring import from Ellucian.
If you do not have access to an SFTP host, contact Gecko's support team and we will be happy to set up an SFTP directory for you.
- Obtain login details to an SFTP server.
- Download a SFTP client and check that you can access your SFTP folder using your login details.
- Set up a new recurring export in Gecko, enable the SFTP option and enter your SFTP login details.
- Trigger the export and use your SFTP client to check that the file has been exported into your directory.
- Configure a recurring SFTP import in Ellucian to import new .csv files from your SFTP.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.