If you want to learn about any of the below, then you're in the right place.
- Naming your bot
- Changing your bot's avatar
- Branding your live-chat channels
Head over to the Bots tab. You'll find this in the nav-bar at the top of the GeckoChat screen.
From here, click the cog icon, to the left of the Training opportunities header. Within this menu, you can edit the Name of the bot (emojis are supported! 🙌) as well as the Avatar image of the bot. We recommend an image that's: 200px(w) x 200px(h) in JPG or PNG. GIFs are supported but be sure to proceed with caution; they can be super distracting for users if too zealous!
Branding your live-chat channel(s)
After you're finished with your bot, click Settings on the top nav-bar and click Channels. Now, click your live-chat channel (looking to set-up your first live-chat channel? Be sure to check out our article!). There are several elements you can adjust to better align with your institution's brand:
- Widget Colour - Adjusts the live-chat window header colour. Uses # hex colours.
- Widget Header Logo - We recommend 225px by 30px in JPG or PNG. We'll scale larger images to fit these dimensions.
- Widget Design - Adjusting this field from Default to Customised will enable you to add bespoke Open and Close images for your live-chat widget. We recommend these be 70px by 70px in JPG or PNG.