Want to update the status of a registered student who did not make it to the event to their own "Did Not Attend" Status? Don't worry - you have come to the right article!
Detailed setup instructions
- Head to your Gecko event
- Click Workflows.
- Click +Add new workflow.
- Name your workflow (i.e Status Update)
- Add on a second condition where Status = Registered (or the status you wish)
- Click Immediately and update this to After Event/Session ends and select the duration in which you would like the workflow to trigger after the event (i.e) 5 mins
- Click +New Action
- Type = Add Contact to Event
- Search for the event which you are currently in and working on
- Select the "Did Not Attend" Status
- Click +Add Action
- Click Save
- 5 minutes after the end of the event, any contact within the event, who has not checked in (Registered) will have their status changed to Did Not Attend
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.