Looking to understand more about your conversations that are taking place on GeckoChat through LiveChat or the Bot? Exporting conversations on GeckoChat will allow you to have a deeper dive into that data.
- Login to GeckoChat
- Click Settings
- Click Export
- You will not have the opportunity if you wish to run a "one-off" or a "recurring" export.
Let's take a look at each type of export:
- Click "Export Conversations"
- You will then be asked to confirm your export, and the email address this will be sent to (this will be the email of the user who is running the export).
- Click Confirm Export
- This will land in your email within 0-10 minutes.
- Click "Create an Export"
- Add your Export Name
- Select your frequency - Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Select which users you would like to send the export too
- Your export can be delivered to an SFTP server. SFTP allows you to pass your data into popular CRMs, such as Banner and Slate (if required)
- Input SFTP Details (if required)
- Review, Confirm & Set Live
Key information included in the export:
- Link to the Conversation transcript on GeckoEngage
- Channel ID/Channel Name
- Agent/Team Assigned Name & ID
- Bot Assigned Name & ID
- Conversation Created At Date
- First Name/Last Name and any other Custom Fields you have set up on your instance.
- Metadata; Device Type, Operating System, Browser, Language, City, State & Country (If applicable)
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.