Learn to organise, customise and track your form with our video and handy guide below:
- Published Status - allows you to control whether or not a form is available to be used by the public. Students attempting to access an Unpublished form will come across the following message:
- Internal Name, this field allows you to give your form a separate internal name to the one displayed on the actual form.
- Group - you are able to add forms to a specific form group in order to filter out forms based on the group they belong to (e.g. International Forms).
- Maximum Responses - allows you to set the maximum number of people that are able to fill out a certain form.
- Expiry Date - allows you to set a specific expiry date, upon which the form will no longer be available to be completed.
- Template for User Assignment - allows you to pick a specific template to be sent out to the user that has been assigned to a specific response using workflows. (Note: the default email template contains basic information about each response, as well as a link to the submitted response.)
- Primary & Secondary Field - allows you to change the order and type of the first two fields displayed in each response on the Capture app.
- Success Message - allows you to change the displayed message after completing the form.
- Max Responses Message - allows you to change the message displayed when the form has reached its maximum number of responses, if a limit is set.
- Success URL - allows you to input a specific website where applicants will be taken to after completing the form (e.g. a page on your website with more information).
- Continue button - allows you to toggle the complete button on/off.
- Header Image - allows you to upload a header image to replace the default image. Suggested: 1536px(w) x 500px(h) in
- Logo Image - allows you to upload a header image to replace the default image. Suggested: 670px(w) x 180px(h) in
- Custom CSS - allows you to change the CSS of webforms.
- Allows you to specify whether or not responses from this form should be automatically synced into your CRM system.
- Google Analytics ID - allows you to paste in your Google Analytics ID to track the number of visits your form gets (UA-XXXX).
- Google Tag Manager ID - allows you to input your Tag Manager ID to track specific sections of the form being visited (GTM-XXXXXX).
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.