Check out how to set up, manage and use VoIP numbers for inbound calls:
Settings up Inbound VoIP
- Navigate to your purchased number (Settings > VoIP Numbers).
- Select Available for Incoming Call to be On.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and set up your Inbound Call Options.
- Standard - will simply ring the available users in your system.
- Send calls to unavailable message - will simply play the message that you have input in the system (below this option).
- Redirect all calls - will forward all calls to the number specified by you.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.