Gecko allows for the creation of call campaigns which dynamically display available contacts and allows you to easily segment, filter and assign calls to specific call agents.
Creating Call Campaigns
- Navigate to the Campaigns section.
- Select New Campaign.
- Give your Campaign a name.
- Setup any of the available options that are explained below.
- Select Save Changes.
- Being using your campaign!
Schedule & Date:
- Gives you the option to set up a start and end date for your campaign, as well as set the minimum amount of time before it will be possible to call a contact back.
- Script - allows you to pick the script that is to be followed by your call agents.
- Verified caller ID - allows you to select the number your calls will be made from. To edit this, simply go to Settings > VoIP Numbers.
- Record numbers - switch on/off whether or not you would like to record your calls.
- Assigned user - pick the specific agents/users in your system that will be able to make phone calls on this campaign.
- Allows you to control the specific fields you would like to see on the campaign overview screen as part of each contact's information.
- Allows you to sort contacts based on a number of pre-defined criteria.
- Allows you to pick the different outcomes available at the end of each call. You are able to edit those in Settings > Outcomes.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.