Integrating your Gecko and dotmailer accounts is an incredibly simple task:
- Log in to dotmailer.
- Head to Settings > Access > API Users.
- Click +New User, set & confirm a password and hit Save.
- Now, log in to Gecko.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Click + New Integration and pick dotmailer as the Integration Type.
- Enter your dotmailer API User email address in the Username field, enter your password and hit Save.
All that's left to do now is to map across attributes between Gecko and dotmailer! To get started, hit + New Attribute in the top-right corner of your newly created integration.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.