Let us walk you through the powerful capabilities of SMS Workflows in this snappy video:
Creating Broadcast Workflows
- Navigate to the Workflows page inside your Broadcast.
- Select Add Workflow.
- You will be given 2 different fields: One to create conditions and one to add actions that are to run based on those conditions.
- Select Add Condition and pick the type of condition you would like to add: outcome (the outcome of the message), contact field ( a specific piece of information that the contact may hold), data (e.g. the number of messages sent to the contact), assigned user.
- Select the Delay for your action or leave it to run Immediately.
- Select Add Action and pick the type of action you would like to run (e.g. email).
- Select Save once you are happy with the workflow setup that you have created.
Any questions? Feel free to start a live chat with a member of our support team or explore the rest of our academy at your leisure.